Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stanley's

one word: amazing.

we first heard about this place from dylan, who, if i remember correctly read it on a blog? article? anyway, stanley's is this new hamburger joint that recently opened up. for those of you living in rhode island, it's across the street from EAT and next to olga's. the walk isn't bad, the prices are pretty good, and the food is amazing.

it reminds me of an all-american diner. just a lot nicer.. and newer haha. i don't know if you can tell, at the very end of the aisle they have all these magazine covers framed with headlines like "Rhode Island Best!", "Rhode Island Top 50!"

the first time we went aka the cameraless time we went i had a bacon cheeseburger with chili cheese fries and a root beer float. the food looked beautiful and the root beer float actually floated :P i inhaled my food and melted.

the second time was yesterday, and this time i brought my camera :P i got the special they had at the time, stanley burger, added cheese, lettuce and tomato for 1.40 (the burgers usually only come with the buns, patty, and then grilled onions, everything else is extra) a root beer and here's the best part *drumroll* fries.. with....
ranch.... anddddddd BACON!
heaven.

joseph added grilled red onions to his burger and had normal friesstill beautiful

action shot

so i'm munching on my burger right? and i'm thinking to myself.. man, i wish i had gotten bacon my burger like last time cuz i can really taste the difference now.. and BAM! GENIUS IDEA!for those of you who can't tell. i put a couple of my ranch and bacon fries into my burger.

my mouth waters just typing this..



mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmm.. i wanna dream about stanley's tonight

1 comment:

xT. said...

i can feel my arteries being clogged as i'm reading this entry.